domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Seven spills the blood of Jesus Part 1






This valuable material was extracted from cell manual prepared by Pastor Cesar Castellanos, representing the G12.

First stroke:
The blood that Jesus shed through sweat

Luke 22.43. And there appeared an angel from heaven, strengthening him.
Luke 22.44. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

Features: Fidelity

benefits:

- Break the curse of the cheating and not knowing which way to go.
Jeremiah 32.39. I will give them one heart and one way, to fear me forever, to have good of them, and their children after them.
Jeremiah 32.40. And I will make with them an everlasting covenant that I will not turn away from doing good, and I will put my fear in their hearts, lest they depart from me.
Jeremiah 32.41. I will rejoice in doing them good, and plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and all my soul.
- The law of God for their children will not be in the mind but in the heart.
- You can relate to God in a full.

application:

Apply to assistants the blood that Jesus shed through sweat in Gethsemane to break the curse of deception.

Declare God's faithfulness over them (He will never fail).

If you have been this post helpful, remember to recommend to multiply the blessing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario