jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

FIGHTING THE BAD THOUGHTS



God knew from the beginning of creation that Adam was going to commit sin and warned that even before it, but could not win against the evil thoughts that came to a head when he was seduced by Satan.Gén.3.3. but the fruit of the tree in the midst of the garden God said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest you die.Gén.3.4. And the serpent said unto the woman will not die;Gén.3.5. God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.We have also been involved in bad thoughts since childhood. The malice of not wanting to give our toys because we are going to damage a bad thought and a sin because we do not share things and therefore do not love your neighbor.Witness: In my work I attack a lot of evil thoughts, this was one reason why God enlightened me to touch this topic. Many times I am working and I get thoughts of defeat as if I go wrong What do I do?, And to morrow will I work too?, And if I have to buy medicines will I achieve with what I have?. I did not want to realize that if I'm so suspicious of the infinite power of God.When we use the bad thoughts we are afraid that someone will discover. In the example of when we were kids, we fear that we are scolded for not paying our toys.Gén.3.10. And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked and hid.Let's look at it as a fight against evil thoughts.The way we communicate with God is through prayer day and nightJos.1.8. Never depart from your mouth, this book of the law, but day and night meditate on it, to observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and thou shalt have good .Heb.4.12. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intents of the heart.By this is what we think ...Fil.4.8. Moreover, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if there is any virtue and if anything worthy of praise, think on these things .


Always remember that if we think we are displeasing God badly as Adam with the fruit.***


Thank God for giving me the opportunity to carry this message to you and God bless. ***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario