jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

My Presentation

Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Luis Escovar Gil. I have approved fifth semester of Electronics Engineering in Computer Science. Currently working with my wife in a separate pastry job repairing personal computers. My specialty is the removal of viruses.
With my wife I have a wonderful daughter has motivated me to want to be better every day and being able to give my best. We attended a Christian church called Bethel Christian Center located in Multitudes Barquisimeto (Venezuela - Lara) The purpose of creating this blog is to honor God who separated me from my bad situation and made ​​me change my lifestyle, becoming a person successful. The issues I deal with in my blog are of prosperity and success through the proper use of the word of God for our lives. Remember that God created us, but we also put a set of rules and gifts through his word and use it knowing we can claim that legacy we leave for generations. I hope you enjoy and can get much out of this material. I thank God for allowing me first to build this page and second to Google for this gift of allowing me to have my space. Best wishes to each of you and remember God's blessings are abundant new every day. Greetings and God always cares. Jorge Luis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario